I was going to post another look but I decided that cleaning my canvas is soo important so I think I’ll give you a heads up on that 😀
So my evening routine to remove the face lol
The first 3 steps are as soon as I get in from work before I do anything else.
1. I use organic coconut oil and just take some in my hands, this is solid, so i rub until it liquefies , I will then massage my face and use a cotton round to remove the panda eyes lol.
2. I follow up with a Dove make up remover wipe and clean my entire face
3. I use oily total effect 7 cleansing milk with a damp cotton round
then I carry on about my life 😀
4. When its bed time I will apply my Dirty works/Human+Kind Cleanser, leave it for a minute or 2 and then lay the muslin cloth over my face for some steaming, and wipe clean
5. I apply the dirty works cream, and some lipidol night oil over that
I will also always apply some vaseline or my elizabeth arden 8 hour cream to my hands, feet and lips and then off to lala land for me
These products have really made quiet a difference to my skin thus far, it is so soft and smooth … Like a babies bottom, when I touch my face I feel 12 lol
*PS* Every Wednesday I steam and scrub my face with a face brush, and Every Sunday while I clean my make up brushes I apply a mask, either hydrating, repairing or deep clean, I particularly like the Freemans Cucumber Peel off mask.
I hope these tips help you out
Until next time
Click here for some Yoga poses that help to fight stress
Have an amazing day butiful