Good Morning Gorgeous!
Can you believe it is March already… Wow! So here we go with my monthly favourites, once again this will be multiple parts so that I don’t have 1 HUGE post.
First up is dermalogica , the concept store in Rosebank is utterly professional and clean and I had an amazing experience there, when I did my V-Day facial and have another one booked for this month… Price of a 20 minute facial is R280.00
Moving on to Skin Care
1. Gatineau Melting Scrub – I received this in my Rubybox in Jan and this stuff is so awesome, the exfoliating beads are so gentle , and since I do have dry sensitive skin , I don’t really use facial scrubs but this one really deep cleans without leaving my face on fire.
2. This mask, I don’t really feel like my face is cleaner, but oh boy is it soft, this black sugar scrubs your skin so smooth its amazing, I wanted to purchase the full size tube from Dischem , but then I saw some clay masks which I am trying at the moment before I decide what my holy grail one is but I did definitely re-purchase the smaller sachet. Retail for the sachet is R16.95 and I get 3 uses from it.
3. Eucerin toner – as stated in the Jan favs this is a definate must have for me going forward, this toner is really the only one that doesn’t butn my skin and I love it … Retail R99.95 ( that’s what I paid at Clicks)
4. Human + Kind – I re-purchased this face cleanser because of the muslin cloth it comes with 🙂 but I couldn’t find the Hot Cloth cleanser by Dirty works and this one is just a little more gentle on my skin so I will definitely be alternating these cleansers.
In the Make-Up department…
1. Real techniques make up sponge – I really do enjoy the way this blends out foundation, I don’t like that it absorbs product so I will apply the foundation with a Sigma F80 and use the sponge to blend for a flawless finish.
2. Loréal Lumi – I don’t use this as a primer but I mix it with my foundation for a glowy dewy look….Love this stuff
3. Revlon Nearly Naked – I have had this for about 3 months now and although I love the Maybelline fit me foundation , I can’t find it anywhere in SA, so the next best thing for me is definitely the Revlon nearly naked , the wear time is amazing and stays looking dewy all day long.
4. L.A Girl Nudes – I love the ‘natural’ look and considering Urban Decay is R1250.00 on Hashtagawesome.co.za this palette is perfect for every day use and comes in at a fraction of the cost , R52.00 at Dischem. Amazing value for money! The pigment is amazing as well as the color pay off!!!
I hope you enjoyed!
Hair Care coming up shortly!!!!